Role: Office Admin
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with and reporting to the Small Works/ FM Manager
- First point of contact support to customer enquiries
- Experience of liaising with and managing sub-contractors.
- Scheduling periodic maintenance works and small capital projects.
- Preparation of monthly reports detailing maintenance provided.
- Filing personnel details and ongoing maintenance of staff change and training records.
- Act as the primary contact point for all internal and external clients; to respond to and resolve customer requests, enquires and complaints within the relevant service level frameworks.
- Liaise with the facilities team and or suppliers in order to handover, progress, update, resolve and close out customer issues; whilst providing feedback at key stages to all.
- Initiate and track quotations, raise requisitions, place orders for required consumables and services.
- Analysis and filing of contractor invoices.
- General office duties;
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls in a highly professional manner.
- Respond to public enquiries via phone/office visits and follow up/ inform relevant team/ persons promptly.
- Team player with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel and Microsoft office programs;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to interact comfortably with all professional levels;
- Excellent and proven knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a can do attitude:
- High level of commitment and integrity at all times;
- Enthusiastic and friendly manner with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous office/admin experience.
Apply through email@example.com