Responsibilities of Junior BIM Technician:
- Coordinating with the BIM team lead to ensure that all components of the model are up to date.
- Creating and editing 3D models of MEP services using computer aided design (CAD) software such as Revit, Navisworks etc.
- Creating 2D set-out drawings of MEP elements for on-site installation.
- On-site surveying and verification of installation for ‘as-built’ purposes.
- Production of 3D Construction models from base information – PID’s, Scan of facility and Cloud data.
- Clash management on all systems.
- Problem-solving and resolution of co-ordination and design roadblocks.
- Create supports for MEP service, typically using UniStrut.
- Other Ad Hoc duties
Knowledge and skills:
- Graduate – 2 years’ Experience
- Excellent PC literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Proactive with the ability to work under own initiative
- Previous experience in BIM Technician role would be desirable
- Enthusiastic and flexible
Full Time Position.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Position based in Dublin Airport for duration of project.
Working Time approx. 39 hours per week.