Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all payroll functions – Quantum updates and revenue correspondence
- Managing Timepoint – carrying out weekly spot checks of sign ins/outs, ensuring uploaded hours are correct
- Ensuring all holidays & absences are recorded correctly & maintain logs
- Processing weekly mechanical payroll
- Processing mechanical & electrical monthly payrolls
- Processing all pension reconcilliations
- Managing Apprentices – matrix, applications, registrations, phases, probationary period with Mick Branigan (Apprentice Liaison Officer)
- Solas Correspondance
- HR Administrative duties
- Managing probationary periods
- Talent acquisitions
- Attending trade fairs/Apprenticeship school presentations
- Other Ad hoc duties
Previous Experience / Qualifications:
- IPASS qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in construction
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Quantum payroll a bonus but not essential – full training will be provided
Full Time Position.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Position based in CJK head office.
Working Time 39 hours per week but this will vary on certain weeks dependant on tender deadlines.