Duties / Responsibilities of Plumber:
- Experience in commercial and domestic plumbing/ pipefitting including Heating Systems, Water Services, Spoils & Wastes, firefighting, and Natural gas services.
- Familiar with plant installations including Cold Water storage tanks, Hot Water Calorifiers, Booster Pumps, Boilers, Heating pumps, Air Handling Units etc.
- Experience in pipe testing, pre-commissioning, and final commissioning of mechanical plant.
- Qualifications / Site experience / Manual Handling / IAPF, safe pass etc
- Ability to read drawings/schematics (BIM an advantage),
- Bracketry, welding, soldering, setting out, use of tools etc
- Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team to meet tight deadlines when necessary.
- Completed all Phases 1-7 of SOLAS Apprenticeship – FETAC Level 6
- Successful in Senior Trades exams
- At least 2 years trades qualification working as a Plumber.
Desired Competencies / role requirements:
- Adherence to Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) regulations, at all times
- Focus on Quality, including correct Workmanship and Materials
- Results Orientated
- Customer Service focussed and Attitude required
- Demonstrates Leadership
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player / Relationship Builder
Full time position.
Hourly rate, dependent on experience.
Position based on various projects.
Working time 39 hours per week.