What Apprentices can expect from CJK
- Support their training & develop their skills.
- Gain a qualification – we are fully committed to ensuring that all apprentices complete their apprenticeship with the best experience and knowledge to enable them to succeed in our industry.
- providing an understanding as to how business works.
- Help improve their personal and social skills.
- Career progression providing they are 100% committed.
- Full CIF payment rates.
- Respected & valued member of our team.
- Safe working environment.
- Reward & recognition for hard work.
What CJK expect from Apprentices
- Full attendance.
- Excellent time-keeping.
- Full commitment when on site & while attending Solas.
- Willingness to learn.
- Motivation to get the task completed to CJK’s standards.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Progression through phases.
- Use initiative and take responsibility.
- Respectful to each other.
- Take pride & have passion in their work.
- Represent CJK in a professional manner.
At CJK, we take great pride in our apprentices and we strive to give the best training & support to develop them and their career. For more information go to our Apprentices page.
When applying please provide a copy of your leaving certificate results. We require these to progress the application.