The project planner creates and monitors the resource and cost loaded project schedule. You need to create the detailed schedule in Primavera (P6) or alternative software and provide weekly schedule reports at the project meeting. You will also lead the mapping sessions and incorporate details from those sessions into the overall plan.
- Responsible for a project or portfolio of projects related to our business overall or based on a sectorial approach
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, as defined by our Planning process flow document
- Collaborate to ensure the sequencing of all works is coordinated to allow our team to deliver safely.
- Create the project schedule to meet the client needs, while incorporating your own experience; leveraging other team members and updating once sub-contractor inputs are available.
- Lead the detailed schedule mapping sessions and incorporate the outputs into the project schedule.
- Adjust the schedule weekly as updated information becomes available.
- Create weekly reports of P/E; Variance; S/E (in conjunction with commercial); productivity and labour histograms for each project discipline (Mech; Elect), to a level of detail to be agreed.
- Agree objective measures for schedule progress monitoring with the site management team and associated Project Manager.
- Create the 2-4 week look ahead that will be reviewed at the daily (or bi-weekly) project team meetings.
- Create %PPC indicator from the meetings note above to highlight delays or activities at risk.
- Report status of schedule, in conjunction with the project purchaser/procurement.
- Manage and report on the Risk Register.
- Where applicable the schedule should be developed to consider design development or BIM activities associated with the site special management process.
- Provide information to assist with the completing contract review reports.Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports.
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions.
- Contractual awareness with regards to reporting and recording keeping associated with Schedule management.
Previous Experience / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Construction, Pharma & Data Centre experience
- Excellent Computer & report writing skills
- Time Management essential to satisfy demands of busy
- Primavera (P6) expertise ideally
- Microsoft Project or alternative software is an added benefit
- Results Orientation
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Team Worker/builder
- Innovate & improves processes
Full time position.
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
Position based on site.
Working Time – 39 Hours Per Week.