As a Site Administrator you will be required to work within a team involved in various projects. You will be responsible for assisting the team with tasks detailed below. The role will help you gain valuable experience working within a vibrant team environment across a diverse range of Electrical based projects. You will be based on site and not in our head office.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- General Site Administration duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers, emailing, arranging deliveries, personnel / visitor access to site, etc.
- Arrange meetings & conferences on site.
- Co-ordinate the production of relevant business reports, meeting minutes, etc.
- Good knowledge of Accounts administration.
- Database and Document Management System maintenance
- Assisting on various projects, whilst maintaining the Project Files on site.
- Organise and maintain Training requirements, to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Assist with procurement and ordering on projects.
- Collating information for BCAR 2014 & Technical Submittals, as required.
- Use of Time Keeping Software to track when operatives are working on site.
- Collating information for inclusion in O&M manuals.
- High level of personal integrity consistent with CJK Engineering goals.
- Working with various teams across site.
- Running reports and drafting meeting minutes.
- Drafting letters and completing forms for employees.
- Processing of O&M Manuals.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent PC literacy – advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation, and diplomacy skills.
- Strong Administration experience, with ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
- Proactive with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Previous experience in an administrative role would be desirable.
- Enthusiastic and flexible, with Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Excellent telephone manner and Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry.
- Experience working as a Site Administrator is desirable.
Full time position.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Position based on site.
Working time approx. 39 hours per week.