Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Contracts / Project Manager.
- Responsibility to drive a team / crew of approximately 30 people to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Responsible for all aspects of his / her team, preparing daily tasks and allocating duties based on employees’ capabilities and ensuring employees complete work as per the schedule.
- Responsible for health & safety, workmanship and task execution.
- Completion of dynamic Safe Plans of Action (SPAs) and RAMS (Risk Assessments and Method Statements) for CJK.
- Coordinating and planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Responsible for completion of daily and weekly reports including progress.
Previous Experience / Qualifications:
- Senior Trade exams
- At least 2-5 years’ experience working as a Chargehand or Foreman
- Excellent time management skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Construction background
- Fluent English
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrable commitment to safety
- Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with company / client requirements
- Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
- Confident, ability to work on own initiative
- Competent on Microsoft Office package
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
Full time Position.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Position based in various sites.
Working time approx. 39 hours per week.