- Attending onsite progress meetings and generating weekly reports on progress achieved.
- Adhering to the Construction Programme and onsite deliverables for Electrical Services.
- To support the organisation and co-ordination of site-based activities.
- To lead and co-ordinate teams of Mechanical Engineering trades on site.
- Responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and construction progress.
- To lead their teams to deliver quality, on time and to budget, in a safe and efficient manner.
- To deal with obstacles and challenges in a timely manner and develop team capacity.
- Supporting all parties working with the M&E Co-ordination / BIM process.
- Responsible for Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) and Welfare requirements, as per the Project EHS Plan.
- Responsible for Personnel timekeeping, wages, discipline and setting to work. Use of onsite Clocking system to be adhered to.
- Organise and manage labour and specialist sub-contractor.
- Ensure the proactive management of client relationships during, the delivery of projects to ensure expectations are achieved.
- Liaise with Clients, staff, senior management suppliers and Specialist subcontractors.
- Responsible for the materials and workmanship installed on site, incl. Material Management, Labour and Material costs.
- Working within a designated project, in close cooperation of the CJK Project Manager, as part of the overall project team.
- Knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical systems with regard to onsite co-ordination.
- Knowledge of onsite Mechanical co-ordination, setting out, installation and construction.
- Attend co-ordination meetings and developing communication skills.
- Conduct System walkdowns of 1st Fix, 2nd Fix and 3rd Fix Mechanical installation works, for compliance and standard of workmanship.
- Ensuring Mechanical Systems are safely inspected, tested and commissioned correctly, as per the Project requirements.
- Responsible for Quality Management requirements, as per the project Specifications, Drawings and Workmanship standards, incl. Project Quality Plan (PQP).
Previous Experience / Qualifications:
- A minimum of two years’ experience, post Mechanical Trades qualification on site
- Mechanical Trades exam completed (SOLAS) – FETAC Level 6 (Fitter / Plumber)
- General knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC, Building Services, Utilities, Piping systems
- Interpret Schematics and Mechanical drawings
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Knowledge of Tender Documents and determining of Mechanical scope of works
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Computer / PC skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD / Navisworks
- Knowledge of the Irish Building Regulations, incl. BCAR 2014
- Previous M&E co-ordination experience
Full time position.
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
Position based on site.
Working time 45 hours per week (39 Hours Basic, with some overtime required to meet schedule / programme deliverables, as required).